Food packaging with beeswax.
Dimensions: 18 cm x 20 cm (7 '' x 8 ' ')
Do you want to reduce or eliminate the use of plastic film and bags? Beeswax food packaging will be of great help in your efforts to be green. They are really easy to handle. And when used properly, they can last for months!
How to use your packaging:
* For sandwiches and snacks, for lunch boxes or for the road.
* To protect your fruit, cheese, vegetables, bread and pastries.
* To cover food bowls and for storage.
* For partially used food cans (ideal for canned dog food or tomato paste).
* To cover a glass of milk that has not been finished. < / p>
* To wrap your soap.
* To protect a toothbrush or a razor in your suitcase.
Call your imagination!
Note that some foods can stain, like strawberries.
- Jojoba oil
- Pine resin < / ul>
- How to 'use?
- Mises warning
Instructions: Please see below for some" precautions "when using.
* Roll your item securely and use the heat of your hand or fingers to mold and seal the envelope.
* Beeswax is flammable at a fairly low temperature. Do not place near a heat source such as a stove, oven, or fireplace.
* Beeswax will melt if exposed to heat or sunlight.
* Do not use on items that are too wet, or meat and fish.
* Do not use on hot food.
* Do not use in the microwave and / or conventional oven.
* Do not wash in hot water or in the dishwasher.
* Wash in cold soapy water. Rinse with cold water and hang to dry.