The starter kit includes an assortment in various colours:
* 1 small 18 cm x 20 cm (7''x 8'')
* 1 medium 25.5 cm x 28 cm (10'' x 11'')
* 1 large 33 cm x 35.5 cm (13'' x 14'')
Beeswax food packaging.
How to use your packaging:
* For sandwiches and snacks, for lunch boxes or for the road.
* To protect your fruit, cheese, vegetables, bread and pastries.
* To cover food bowls and for storage.For partially used food cans (ideal for canned dog food or tomato paste).* To cover an unfinished glass of milk. * To wrap your soap. * To protect a toothbrush or razor in your suitcase. Use your imagination!Ingredients:
- Jojoba oil
- Pine seed
Instructions: Please see below some "precautions" when using.
- How to use it?
* Wrap your item securely and use the heat of your hand or fingers to mold and seal the envelope.
* Beeswax is flammable at fairly low temperatures. Do not place near a heat source such as a stove, oven or fireplace.
* Beeswax will melt if exposed to heat or sunlight.
* Do not use on items that are too wet, or meat and fish.
* Do not use on hot food.* Do not wash in hot water or dishwasher.
* Wash in cold soapy water. Rinse in cold water and spread to dry.