Food packaging with candelilla wax and jojoba oil.
Dimensions : large 33 cm x 35,5 cm (13'' x 14'')
Want to reduce or eliminate the use of plastic film and bags? Food packaging with candelilla wax and jojoba oil will be a great help in your efforts to be green. They are really easy to handle. And when used properly, they can last for months!
* How to use your packaging:
* For sandwiches and snacks, for lunch boxes or on the road.
* To protect your fruits, cheese, vegetables, breads and pastries.
* To cover food bowls and for storage.
- Candelilla wax
- Jojoba oil
- Pine resin
Instructions: Please see below some "precautions" when using.
- How to use it?
* Wrap your item securely and use the heat of your hand or fingers to mold and seal the envelope.
* Beeswax is flammable at fairly low temperatures. Do not place near a heat source such as a stove, oven or fireplace.
* Beeswax will melt if exposed to heat or sunlight.
* Do not use on items that are too wet, or meat and fish.
* Do not use on hot food.* Do not wash in hot water or dishwasher.
* Wash in cold soapy water. Rinse in cold water and spread to dry.